Mr. Rebates

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cheap Laptop Stands: 2 for $17 after Savings – RiteAid


This week RiteAid has a laptop stand for $9.99. If you buy two, you can get $3 reward which is good for your next RiteAid purchase. So you pay $17 for 2 laptop stands after the $3 rewards. That is equal to $8.5 each. You may need to present your Wellness+ card to receive the price. This saving offer is valid thru Aug. 28, 2010.

With this laptop stand, you can use your laptop anywhere you like in your house.

I am using a similar laptop stand I bought at OfficeDepot. I paid $15 after using an Officedepot in-store coupon. I like it very much. It is light but steady. The top cannot be tilted but I can adjust the height. I don't know what is the difference between this RiteAid laptop stand and the one I have. They may come from different manufacturers but they may serve the same function.

$5 off Petco Printable Coupon

No comments:

Join Swagbucks!

Absolute Deal